Due to public health concerns related to Covid-19, NAMI Fox Valley’s in-person support groups have been suspended until further notice. During this time, we are offering a number of online support groups using the Zoom platform. Zoom is a free video conference program that can be used on a desktop or laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. You do NOT need to create a Zoom account or download an app to join our meetings.
We are offering online support groups both for individuals who live with mental health challenges and for family members of such individuals. All of our support groups are led by trained facilitators who have personal lived experience. Our facilitators are not professional therapists and our groups are not intended to replace therapeutic counseling. We offer peer support and understanding based on the wisdom of lived experience.
- A support group for anyone living with mental health challenges
- A support group specifically for those who identify with suicidal ideation
- A support group specifically for young adults (18-26) living with mental health challenges
- A support group for family members of those living with mental health challenges
- A support group specifically for parents/caregivers of school-aged children living with mental health challenges