Check out our slideshow of our 2013 Bowl-a-Thon. Photography by Mark Ferrell.
Let's strike up some fun! We are excited to hold our 2nd annual Strike Out Stigma Bowl-a-Thon, planned for Saturday, October 4 at the Super Bowl Family Entertainment Center in Appleton.
Equal parts community outreach and fundraiser, the Bowl-a-Thon is an incredible way to show your support for individuals and families affected by mental illness.
This fundraiser helps us achieve our mission as we work to support and empower those affected by mental illness through education, support, outreach and advocacy.
Please join us to help meet our $75,000 fundraising goal for this year. Be a Sponsor. Be a Team Captain. Provide an in-kind donation or contribution. Volunteer on a committee. Bowl with us!
NAMI Fox Valley and our dedicated corps of volunteers work tirelessly to raise awareness and provide essential education, advocacy and support group programs for people in our community living with mental illness and their loved ones. NAMI Fox Valley addresses the mental illness needs of our community, replaces stigma with understanding and helps thousands of families and individuals each year.
•. Contact Kelly at (920) 954-1550 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Wendy at email@example.com to let usknow you'd like to join the Bowl-a-Thon! We will answer any questions and send you a Team Captain folder with materials and instructions to help build a team. Or feel free to join as an individual bowler.
• Online registration is easy! Create your own team and/or fundraising page at our First Giving Bowl-a-Thon Fundraising site. Click on the big purple "REGISTER NOW" button on the upper right hand corner of this page.. Click here for step-by-step instructions to guide you through online registration.
• There is no reigistration fee for the Bowl-a-Thon. All participants are encouraged to collect donations from family members, friends, co-workers and business associates in support of their participation in the event.
• All funds collected by bowlers will be used to support NAMI Fox Valley's programs here in the Fox Valley. The funds support our ageny's education, advocacy, support and outreach programs for people living with mental illness, their loved ones, in addition to our community education programs.
• All bowlers who raise a $100 or more will receive a Bowl-a-Thon event T-shirt!
• Companies, organizations and friends are encouraged to organize teams of bowlers made up of employees, organization members, relatives and friends to take part in the Bowl-a-Thon.
The Bowl-a-Thon will take place from 10:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 4 at the Super Bowl Family Entertainment Center, 2222 E. Northland Ave., Appleton. Teams of bowlers can choose from 2-hour time slots throughout the day to bowl.
Choose a bowling time that is convenient for you
and your teammates!
• 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
• 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
• 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
We ask that bowlers and team captains arrive a half-hour prior to their bowling shift to turn in their pledge forms and donations.