Check out our slideshow of our 2013 Bowl-a-Thon. Photography by Mark Ferrell.
Let's strike up some fun! We are excited to hold our 2nd annual Strike Out Stigma Bowl-a-Thon, planned for Saturday, October 4 at the Super Bowl Family Entertainment Center in Appleton.
Equal parts community outreach and fundraiser, the Bowl-a-Thon is an incredible way to show your support for individuals and families affected by mental illness.
This fundraiser helps us achieve our mission as we work to support and empower those affected by mental illness through education, support, outreach and advocacy.
Please join us to help meet our $75,000 fundraising goal for this year. Be a Sponsor. Be a Team Captain. Provide an in-kind donation or contribution. Volunteer on a committee. Bowl with us!
The Bowl-a-Thon will take place from 10:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 4 at the Super Bowl Family Entertainment Center, 2222 E. Northland Ave., Appleton. .
Confirmed Bowling Times for Teams!
Please arrive a half-hour prior to your bowling shift for registration!
Team 2Mutsch - 11 a.m.
Batman Bowlers - 3:30 p.m.
Bipolar Rollers - 11 a.m.
Bowling Babes - 3:30 p.m.
Bright New Day - 11 a.m.
Catalpa Health - 11 a.m.
Family & Friends' Frames - 11 a.m.
Flower Power - 1:30 p.m.
Gnome1 - 1:30 p.m.
Gutter Gang - 3:30 p.m.
I am Partisan - 1:30 p.m.
Irritable Bowl Syndrome - 11 a.m.
ISI Boomin' Bowlers - 11 a.m.
King Pins - 3:30 p.m.
Kiwanis Neenah/Menasha - 11 a.m.
Kudos for Karen - 1:30 p.m.
Livin' on a Spare - 3:30 p.m.
Little Peanut's Possee - 3:30
Manderfield's Home Bakery - 3:30 p.m.
Meg's Stigma Stoppers - vitural team
NAMI Teens - 3:30 p.m.
Outagamie County Mental Health Court - 3:30
Pintimidators - 11 a.m.
Rachel's Pin Heads - 1:30 a.m.
Spare Change - virtual team
Splits Happen Hope Spares - 3:30 p.m.
Stigma Strikers - 3:30 p.m.
Team Serenity -1:30 p.m.
The CSP Winners - virtual team
The Pin Masters - virtual team
The Sister Act - 3:30 p.m.
The Turtles - virtual team
Valley Packaging Inustry Strikers - virtual team
Wallgreens Pillheads - 11 a.m.
Walgreens Pin Masters - 11 a.m.
1. Fill out your pledge sheet prior to the Bowl-a-Thon. Click here for a pledge sheet.
2. Put your donations and pledge sheet in your Bowler envelope. Be sure to fill it out completely! (If you didn't get an envelope from your team captain, make your own: print out this envelope form, cut it out and tape it to a standard-sized envelope).
3. Show up at the Super Bowl Family Entertainment Center (2222 E. Northland Ave, Appleton) this Saturday, Oct. 4, a half-hour prior to your bowling shift for registration.
We have three, 2-hour bowling shifts. Your team's bowling shift is listed above
11 am - 1 pm (10:30 registration)
1:30 - 3:30 pm (1 pm registration
3:30 - 5:30 p.m. (3 pm registration)
4. Find your teammates and hand in your envelope to your team captain. Your team captain will then turn in all your envelopes (in the BIG team envelope) at registration. Or, if you are an individual bowler, turn in your envelope at registration.
5. Pick up your T-shirt in the registration area if you raised a $100!
6. Proceed to the lanes with your teammates, and pick up your bowling shoes. The friendly Super Bowl staff will assign you and your teammates your lane(s) There is no charge for the two games of bowling and shoe rental. It's on us! Bowl bowl bow!
7. Smile for the camera!
Our volunteer photographers will be stopping by your lane to take a team photo! Walgreens, once again, is generously donating team photos for everyone!
8. Enjoy free refreshments, including popcorn, granola bars and beverages. The Super Bowl snack bar will also be open.
9. Check out the awesome raffle prizes! Tickets are a $1 each or $20 for a wingspan. You need not be present to win. We will draw winners at the end of the day.
10. Have fun!
Enjoy the fellowship of an amazing community of people who are passionate about doing more for the 1 in 4!